My Axial EXO Build Thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Mandatory box pic...
DSC03273_zps2cefcd40.jpg

I'll be adding RPM Arms, Vanquish Motor Mount, Front Tower, Rear Camber Link and Front Knuckles in the build.

Build done. LOL

Added aluminum shocks since I can't stand plastic.

DSC03276_zps642dcf57.jpg

Thats how Guru's roll :D

Does look sick as hell Rob.

Id like to drive an EXO one of these days...they look like theyd be a blast!

touche...or is it douche? either way :hehe:

Can't be a guru, he bought one of those noobz electric rigs. I mean heck, you can't even put a supercharger on that thing. :D
I bet he could make it work on 8S with a 60A Trackstar ESC though! Thats the first thing they teach you at Guru school!

Looks sick. I heard its a pain in the butt to remove the cage. how many screws does it take?

Too many!

Rear shocks attached to the cage as well which means you can't do any testing with the cage off. PITA!

That's in "Guru 102". In 101 you have to show up in class with your first RC, a Tmaxx, still in the box.

No, it's not a Traxxas, it's a Smartech in the box with an armful of Integy parts NOS and a supercharger....

That's in "Guru 102". In 101 you have to show up in class with your first RC, a Tmaxx, still in the box.

Why do i always have to get in the box??:\

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

No, it's not a Traxxas, it's a Smartech in the box with an armful of Integy parts NOS and a supercharger....

Smartech is better that hpi and duratrax.........:hehe::hehe:

one of them is a "piss of crab" more so than the other.......i think one of them is more of a "son of a birch" :D