MY 2000 POST I dedicate it To my favorite MOD

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
You know who you are .... And a big thanks to Woodie for not banning me yet. Anyway I can't wait till I hit 4K I hear I get a handjob from Christians wife and a Gold Watch from Woodie...X

Way to go....
Would you like an avatar?

I think you should give us some of your favorite highlights up to this point.

Last edited:
Keep up the good work and is that a gold rolex from woodie?:thumbsup:

i can get you a rolex for $20 in chinatown

Go to battery park, just seen them for 12 bucks.

And X - Nice try, only Eddy and Woodie have wife rights. And they pay me in ways you wouldnt believe!!!! lol

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Go to battery park, just seen them for 12 bucks.

And X - Nice try, only Eddy and Woodie have wife rights. And they pay me in ways you wouldnt believe!!!! lol
Damn thats what I was told oh well.. I guess membership has its privalidges...x

Damn x! Nice job! I know within that 2000 posts are a lot of great advise and helpfull links. I thank you for all the help you have given me.

Question. Of all the posts, what percentage is bashing?... Just asking!

Keep up the good work!!!!!:classic:

Well actually back around 1200 woodie made it so that bashing threads didn't count. EL already had his Avatar so he wasn't affected. It did cause lots of us to loose post counts. Not to mention from that time forward all posts in the Bashing forum the testing forum and suggestion forum I belive to do not add to your post count. I would say there is easliy a legit 10-15% of strait bashing in there. Another 25-30% atleast general Chaos and shooting the bull. I would hope atleast half of the posts did have some actaul value for r/c though ;) X

GOod job X but this is probably what your gonna get: :doc:
lol!
Keep Up the Good Work!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Back