Mutant Maxx Center diff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3.3maxx

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
:\Anyone know what center diff and F/R shafts the Mutant MAxx chassis uses. I just realized why my "JT RAcing Chassis doesn't have the logo on the bottom, its a Mutant Maxx chassis not a JT. Luckily I havent bought the CD or anything yet..

Can anyone offer any help here??

No one Huh??

Just need a little direction.

i knew when you posted the build that your chassis was not like mine. mine is webbed like, opened up in areas to reduce weight where yours is solid. The mutant maxx chassis is a real nice setup also. sorry i have no idea what centerdiff or shafts you use with your chassis?

i know a few years back there were a few mutant maxxs built by members here, they may not be as active today and it may take alittle while to get the answers you need but they will eventually get you some answers.

I just saw on another site back from 06 that plaidfish had one. I am going to bug him about it, I have bought a lot of parts from him and he is a good guy, hopefully he remembers its only been almost 3yrs, lol!!

I just saw on another site back from 06 that plaidfish had one. I am going to bug him about it, I have bought a lot of parts from him and he is a good guy, hopefully he remembers its only been almost 3yrs, lol!!

wow, thats the exact one i have, no poop, i traded him a fantom fr.18 redhead for it and there was some other stuff that came with it. :p:

Want to peice it out?? LOL What size spur are you running? And how does it handle??

I've got the jt hybrid
and its the ofna dominator cd
i'm lost

Back