Sold / Found Musican Stingray Bass 4 string with HSC FULL PA, MORE MUSICAL GEAR!!!LOOK 2001

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmahh

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
1150.00 plus shipping, plus insurance (manditory) and will split paypal fees.

as the title says. Its time to hang it up. i just hurt to much to stand and play for an hr a set 4 sets a night 4 nights a week. I'm selling off Most ALL my PA, and Personal Musical Gear starting with this Beautiful 1999 MusicMan Stingray 4 string bass.
Bass is in 9.8/10 condition. Bass was always well cared for and maintained. I Ordered this new from my LMS in 1999. played it in rehersal and onstage thru late 2005. if you are familiar with the band, Red Hot Chili Peppes, you are familiar with that great Stingray sound from bassist Flea.

DSCN4606.jpg

DSCN4602.jpg

DSCN4607.jpg

DSCN4605.jpg

DSCN4604.jpg

I hate to sell this stuff but i just physically can't do it any longer.

these retail between 1500.00 and 1800.00 USD at your local musical stores.

I am selling this wonderfull bass for 1200.00 plus the cost of Shipping and Insurance (required) Shipped from zip code 48642. Pick up for Cash are also available if you are in the Michigan area. would be willing to drive and meet within reasonable distance for a fee.

I will accept Postal Money Order, Paypal (will split paypal fees) or personal checks. All payments must clear before i will ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS>.

Inlcudes excellent condition MusicMan Stingray bass with all original electronics, has 3 band onboard eq setup the pickup mix.

Has 9/10 condition Black Leather Strap with Groover Cleavland Strap Locks installed and comes in an Original MM Stringray Hard Shell Case, with locks, Not sure if i still have the key or not. Bass Does have 2 Small (pea sized and smaller) piant chips missing on the back rear of the body.
DSCN4603.jpg

DSCN4609.jpg

DSCN4608.jpg

I will ship this boxed with the utmost care so it arrives to you the way it left me. IN GREAT SOUNDING and Excellent Playing shape. I WILL SHIP OVERSEAS, but all Fees will be buyers responsibilities. Will be PROPERLY PACKED for Overseas Shipment as well as US shipment.

pm me if you have any questions or require additional details. levi0804 at yahoo.com

No Trades, No Warrenty, No Returns. hate to see it go, but need the money, and i dont want to start selling off the RCs id rather keep. check my feedback under the same member name here, and on a few of the other major forums like; rccrawler, rcgroups, largescaleforum, rcnitrotalk and hpibajaforum .com. ebay user id is SBGasser for further feedback.

ask any questions you may have.

Thanx Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.