Sold / Found Mugen MBX5T Truggy Roller

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MotoGod

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Up for grabs. Mugen MBX5T Prospec Roller.

Chassis has @ 3 gallons on it. A few upgrades here and there. Custom painted body (nothing special). Comes with no electronics, no motor/pipe, no radio. You will get the Complete Chassis with suspension, wheels, and a body. I also have a spare set of arms and some springs and such with it as well.

I'll get some pics up hopefully before bed.

$325 shipped.

P8160500.jpg

P8160499.jpg

P8160501.jpg

P8150493.jpg

P8150494.jpg

P8150495.jpg

P8150497.jpg

P8150498.jpg

Last edited:
No takers huh? Real nice Truggy here....

Everyone is broke lol. Free bump for you though ;)

Including me! ;-)

I'm open to trades. Looking for a 1/8th scale Brushless setup for the RC8 I just picked up and a DX3S (or R)

Morning Bump. I'd be willing to swap/partial for a NEW .21 Buggy engine. Been looking at the new Sportwerks B5 ($200 at A Main).

Price drop to $300 OBO

Anyone looking to get into truggy racing, this is still one of the best. Highly competitive and parts are cheap for it now.
With the box stock setup it's a point and shoot Truggy. I'd be all over it if I had not just bought the ST-RR.
P.S. Buy a JPX .21, you will not be disappointed. It's as fast as everything out there now and gets excellent runtime. Tuned properly it will blow the doors off your LRP.

Last edited:
The JPX 21 is a killer engine. Lots of guys running em locally. The B5 is a brand new engine from Sportwerks that's supposed to be a Pro level engine. We shall see ;-) I have my OS21VG in the RC8 at the moment.

Sportwerks=SH engines....only average quality. I'd buy a Novarossi N21BF 3 port .21 and use a 086 pipe if you are on a budget. Very strong mill that will last twice as long as any SH based engine. Most SH engines do not even come with ABEC rated bearings, Novas, Piccos all come with ABEC 3 or 5 rated bearings.... Big difference.

Bumpity Bump!

Still up for grabs. Dropping price to $275.

Bump it up again....I want to buy a DX3R.....so need to get this sold ;-)

Someone must want a nice Truggy ;-) For an extra $100 I'll throw in an LRP28R Spec 3 Truggy Motor with barely 1.5 gallons through it. Mild port job on it...and it SCREAMS.

Still for sale..... Do I hear $260?

OK this is my last price drop......and then I will probably toss is on eBay and get the full price from post #1.

$230 shipped to your door (Cont US Only!)

wow sweet deal would definately buy it if i had the funds even though i already got the same one.Thats how nice these are..free bump for ya

If I didn't already race an XRay XT8....I'd keep it myself...but I need a 2nd XT8 as a parts rig more than I need this guy ;-) Crappy paint job.....but Brake Fluid and elbow grease and you can start over again!

$230 Price is only good until 10PM tonight....then I toss it on eBay.

I'm eating my shirt on this...but $200 shipped to your door (US Only). I found a parts Truggy I want to buy...and need to move this Mugen before I can do that.

Truggy has been traded. Sorry guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back