Motek EXO2, From Scratch

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smurfola212

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys, long time no post here..I've decided to build a micro from scratch, using the motek exo2, rabid chiuahua motor and the battery pack from blind that is made for the exo2. and thats all i have in mind, what other parts am I gonna need and links anywhere if u can. Yeah, so holla back

I would get the GPM rear hub carrier, I like the Team Orion ball diff in back but some other compaines make them. You will need metal CVA's for the front. GPM makes them, Dynamite makes them as well as a other few companies. Get the GPM Ball Diff 2 for the front unless you like front one-ways. With the EXO2 chassis you will need the HPI Ti Antenna kit unless you want to fab something. You will need a set of stock wheel hubs from HPI and I suggest Team Orions Fresh Kicks for tires, they make soft medium and hard in foam. You will need to buy HPI's or Moteks stand up steering kit includes servo saver. Other than that I think you are good to go. I can send you some stock stuff I just dont use like the plastic upper bulkhead piece and a few others. Let me know Smurf. www.one18th.com has a hop-up list that is great!

I forgot you need 2 sets of the stock damper springs for the front, you will need 2 up front and two for the side arms of the chassis. read this thread a lot of that stuff is in here https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11043

Back