More Action Pictures

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insaneatvs

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
roost2.png

roost.png

jump.png

jump2.png

railroost.png

roost3.png

roost4.png

Nice pics, thanks for sharing, I like the last one where they caught the roost coming off the tires. See if you can get some with the all that new suspension you put on there soaking up landing from a big jump.

Just so happens I will be in Tucson in a few months.....so um...yeah....lol. That does look bad ass. Loved the build thread too.

Wow, more great shots insane. I've driven a few rail buggies, mostly set up for woods around here though. I've always wanted one, even with a mostly stock dual port Vdub powerplant, they're still all kinds of silly fun.

Lookin good, wish I had some sort of 1:1 toy I could mess with, my Subaru just gets me in trouble with the law...

Thanks Guys..the is soooooo much fun, I can't wait to hit the dunes again.

Nice pics, thanks for sharing, I like the last one where they caught the roost coming off the tires. See if you can get some with the all that new suspension you put on there soaking up landing from a big jump.

I have a picture some place were the car is landing with the suspension soaking it all up. I will find it

here ya go...I have 17" of clearance from the bottom frame to the ground up front and 19" in the back by the seats
grounded.png

Last edited: