Misanthrope

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SkyMaxx

RCNT VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Some kid just went on a tear over in the TRAXXAS forum. He didn't last long. The dynamic duo were apparently hawking him. As soon as he posted his posts were deleted or locked. He made some remarks about a search he did, then his post disappeared. Gotta love it.

A kid after my own heart...;)

Niffken

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
every post he was in he was wreaking havock. I saw his fairwell post.:x

SkyMaxx

RCNT VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I think maybe nine people did...I don't know for sure.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
What I don’t understand is:
Why do they cause such a racket on the Traxxas forum, come over here and we have no problems with them?

SkyMaxx

RCNT VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Must be the upbringing...he took a liking to Matts

SkyMaxx

RCNT VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
That link doesn't work, but I did notice that she edited just about everyone of his posts or deleted them. She took the word screwed out of one, corrected his spelling of the greatest mod to walk the face of the earth, HW, (dripping with sarcasm), and a few others. She deleted half of his posts that had nothing wrong in their questions. One she deleted that he was asking about the veracity of the story line on the TRAXXAS upgrade kit for the new T. I guess he should have started over here. Another newbie bites the dust.