MIP Losi Comp Crawler Front CV Shafts by CKRC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
This didn't take long.

Looks like CKRC has teamed with MIP and come up with a heavy duty CV Axle for the Losi.

http://www.ckrccrawlers.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=131_177_179&products_id=2124

Losi is on the right.

ck3059.jpg

Even though I now have the corrected Losi versions, I will be picking these up just for piece of mind. You can't get any better than MIP.

Yep MIP is definatly on top of this and I'm sure their perfect as usual.

Sweet!!! figured it would not be long before MIP came out with a upgraded version. One thing I have been doing with my MIP CVD's on my AX10 is running Tri Flow Teflon lubricant on the whole pivot area and since then I have not had any problems with them in the last 3 months, and they have sceen a lot of use, just make sure you wipe off the excess so there is just a lite coat on them....

those shafts looks good but i have broken entirely too much mip stuff to ever buy from them again.

Never had a problem with MIP. They CVD's do have a tendency to loose pins, but that is easy to take care of so it doesn't happen.

I don't trust the Losi shafts I have even though they are machined correctly. The grooved section where the ball transitions to the shaft is a weak point. They might as well made the entire shaft the smaller diameter of the grooved portion. Using a larger shaft and then making a section smaller is just plain stupid unless you want it to be the breaking point.

The MIP's are the way it should have been done from the get go.

I will be upgrading as soon as I can get my hands on them.

I have had trouble with some MIP but i have trouble with every brand of anything i ever get in my mother flipping hands! Just wait, integy will have some of these out real soon :hehe:

I have had trouble with some MIP but i have trouble with every brand of anything i ever get in my mother flipping hands! Just wait, integy will have some of these out real soon :hehe:

Say it with me O p e r a t o r e r r o r ;):hehe:

those shafts looks good but i have broken entirely too much mip stuff to ever buy from them again.

I don't care for MIP myself Daddy-O, I wish more companies would use the Axial deign. It is far better then a stupid grub screw holding the drive pins in. MIP failed on the TLT-1 CVD and on the AX-10 CVD IMO.

I guess I am lucky I didn't use MIP CVD's on my Axials.

It looks like it will cause the losi to turn a couple degree's less than stock, either way still have a dig, i'll be getting some soon

Back