MIP fail safe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robie6

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
morning all, I have a ???, I'm using a Hitec Lynx-3D trans & reciever in my Thunder Quake (nice) & instaling a MIP fail safe all the servos go crazy soon as I turn on the reciever pack, I take it out & everythings fine! The fail safe I bought has a Hitec wiring ( white signal wire) going to the throtle servo & a JR wiring (orange signal wire) going to the reciever, just wondering if this may be the wrong fail safe setup??? seems to me the wiring doesn't mater if you know the color codes of diff. companies, ( I have a card with all the diff. color codes) any sugestens??? really dont feel safe not using a fail safe, thanks for all the help in advance, Robie6:banana:

exuse me please (need coffee) the fail safe is a XTM job, robie6

i also use the 3D FM and have had similar problems with a venom failsafe on my NTC3. Try moving the TX away from the failsafe a bit then walking over and seeing if it is still happening. I found that it only happened to me when the TX was really close to the failsafe. i also doubled up on the foam tape to help eliminate the interference, that helped too.

Thanks, I'll try that, I did move the Batt. out of the box & away from the reciever, it worked once then started again, Robie 6:radio:

Back