Sold / Found Mint Condition E-Maxx combo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharliesTheMan

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have a Traxxas E-Maxx that I just bought about a month ago. I was going to build it for my girlfriend, but she really liked the slash so I've already started on the build process of the traxxas slash. I already have a sick brushless revo build in progress, and I will soon be ordering an E-Revo, so I just don't need this truck. It's probably the nicest truck in my collection, other than my full show piece/shelf queen mini t that hasn't been used. This thing literally looks like it's brand new. You guys know how I take care of my rigs, and to say that this is the cleanest rig that I have is really saying a lot. The truck has had very little run time on it. I only buy used rigs from one of our members, rob mob, because I know how he takes care of his stuff. That's where this came from.

Rob bought the truck, played around with it a few times, and stuck it on a shelf. It sat on the shelf until I bought it last month. When I received it, I took it out of the box and put it on my shelf, and that's where it sits today. I have not used it once yet. It's a really nice truck, but I've got 15 rigs and I need to thin out the herd. I feel VERY good about selling this truck because I know it's in nearly perfect condition.

I've gotten into crawling seriously in the last few months, and I've started building what I consider a nice comp rig. I'm going to use the money from this for my comp rig parts, so I would accept just about any reasonable offer today, and I'm listing it at a dirt cheap price.

I will include everything needed for this to truly be a RTR. I will include two (2) the brand new Orion super duty 3000 mah battery packs, as well as a very nice Dynamite Prophet plus battery charger. It's one of my favorite chargers that I've had so far, and it's what I'm the most sad to see go. Defnitely one of the best charger that I've had in this price range, and I've had about 8 different brands and models. Hell, I'll even include 8 brand new batteries for the transmitter.

The E-Maxx already has some nice aluminum shocks with threaded shock bodies, so you can adjust the ride height and handling characteristics on the fly by simply turning the threads. It will also include a set of stock shocks, and a huge bag of spare parts to go along with it.

This is an excellent truck for the nitro guys who want to have something that they can take out and bash when they don't have the time or feel like loading up the nitro tool box, getting the fuel, getting it started and tuned, performing after run maintenance, and things like that. You just turn it on and go, and these big batteries have great run time.

This is also a great truck for someone just getting into the hobby, because it comes with EVERYTHING that you'll need to get started. The batteries and charger alone would cost you about $100 in addition to the cost of the truck.

UPDATE: ITEM SOLD

Quick overview:

Traxxas T-Maxx in perfect condition
Aluminum Shocks with threaded shock bodies
2 Orion Super Duty 3000 mah batteries
Dynamite Prophet Plus charger, only used a few times.
Everything needed to be RTR, nothing else to buy
batteries for transmitter
huge bag of spare parts and original shocks
some RPM parts in the bag but I can't remember what they are, I'll have to check.

UPDATE: I'LL ALSO INCLUDE A BRAND NEW UNPAINTED CADILLAC ESCALADE BODY WITH DECALS IF YOU BUY THE TRUCK!
emaxx_2.jpg

emaxx_3.jpg

emaxx_4.jpg

emaxx_1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow once again, I sold my rig the first day that I listed it for sale. Maybe this should answer some of you guys who always ask "why do you keep your RC so clean, it's going to get dirty again." Well that's why, my friends. Once again, I've sold my rig the first day that it was posted for sale, and I got a great asking price for it. When people know that a person takes care of their rigs, they are much more likely to slap down some cash. This is the third time in a row that I've sold a used rig on the first day that it was listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.