Mini questions ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Scorpion

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
I’m still new to the RC thing. I really enjoy my Traxxas Tex-4 sport.
But I’m considering getting a 1/24th scale RC for mostly indoor use. The 1/10th scale is a bit big for the little space I have.
My questions are.
#1. How long does a battery last minutes?
#2. Recommendations for a RTR
#3. Which is the better place on line to buy one?
#4. Should I stay with a rock crawler or are there trucks that can crawl with a little more speed for fooling around ?

But I’m considering getting a 1/24th scale RC for mostly indoor use. The 1/10th scale is a bit big for the little space I have.
My questions are.
#4. Should I stay with a rock crawler or are there trucks that can crawl with a little more speed for fooling around ?

Check out the Mini-Z's from Kysoho. They have mini rock crawlers and road cars. I don't know how long the batteries last because I have never driven or seen one run from start to finish. They are pretty stinking quick.

I miss my mini-z's I have had a few... Including the MR-01when is 1st came out?

Unfortunately I can't remember how long the batters lasted but mine use to last what I thought was a long time... I'm a scout leader and when I took it to the meetings (with full battery) I don't remember having to change batteries... I would personally highly recommend a Mini-z...

I'm considering getting the 4x4 (Kyosho mx-01) when I have broke in the engine on my new nitro

That new rock crawler, Kyosho has, is pretty nice. I was watching the video of it and the suspension on it looks pretty functional for a car so small. My daughter want's one, so I was thinking of getting her one.

Thanks AClegg and Kaa the Kyosho seems like a well put together RC. I’m still new to this and I’m not know all the different manufacturers.

The axial scx24 has a few crawlers that might work for you. Google it.

My questions are.
The axial sx24 is a good little crawler. Comes with everything you need out of the box even AA batterie. Very capable crawler and battery life of constant use I would say at least 30 min.

Back