Mini Photos!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zachary

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well I can't find anywhere pictures of the minis so i figured I would start it off.

Associated RC18MT with Reedy 17t Modified Motor and Novak SPY ESC.

0618081332.gif

0618081333.gif

0618081333a.gif

0618081332a.gif

Looks good, interesting you have the shocks inverted, perhaps from the article posted a while back? Does it give any noticeable gains in performance? You should consider Deans Ultra connectors in place of the stockers. You may notice a slight increase in performance with your setup. It's rather easy to solder new connectors on if you have a soldering iron. PM me if you need help, I have found a great video on youtube that taught me the simplest way to solder deans.

I've sent you an invite to the 1:18 Scale Enthusiast Social Club. Please join up and share your pics there as well! :)

Yeah I actually flipped the shocks because of that article. I just did it last night and haven't ran it yet but from the feel of it they seem to act a little smoother. And I'll put deans on just as soon as i can but probably won't until i go BL on it.

I just inverted mine after seeing this. They seem to be a lot smoother. What article are you guys talking about?

Back