Micro Nitro's on the cheap @ AMain

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude I'm so ready to push the buy button on the buggy, but is it a kit or rtr, or in other terms what do I need to run this sucker. My local hobby shop has these things teasing me everytime I walk in the door, and heres my chance lol. Any one know?

Bryson

Well I have been doing a little more looking around, and I guess its a rtr set up. All you need is a battery for the starter box, and and a couple D batteries. Man I'm really thinking about geting one of these suckers. Idk about the truggy, or the buggy, I can't find a pic of one with the body off, I may have to go down to my hobby shop friday instead of fishing to do some on hands homework on these things lol.

Bryson

Does anyone have pics of the mini infirno truggy with the body off. I looked on there website and noda. If anyone has any hook it up lol.

Bryson

Does anyone know how good those Sportwerk Chaos's nitro 1/16 scale are? I am thinking about buying 3 of them, one each for the 2 boys and one for myself so we can race equaly without spending a fortune.

I just got back from a quick trip to my LHS. They are selling the Chaos for $99.99 as well.

Well if you read the reviews about them on the site posted above you can get a good idea for yourself.

Well if you read the reviews about them on the site posted above you can get a good idea for yourself.

Only a couple bad reviews, and one of them had been jumping the buggy 10' in the air. People seem to forget that these are mini's.

The mini truggy retails for 350 at my local hobby shop, so guess what I'm ordering tomarrow lol. I'm a little afraid because they said the motor only last a gallon but what do they know lol. Ill give it a shot.

Bryson

Back