Micro nimh charger?

• Thread starter NurturantQuasar
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NurturantQuasar

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
image.jpg
image.jpg
Was putting back together my losi micro sct for a photo shoot I’m going to and I realized I lost the original charger and losi unsurprisingly doesn’t make the charger anymore. Anyone know of a charger that charges micro nimh batteries? Or maybe something that will work with my full size charger?

Would this work? Or would the connector be to large? https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...M75EOUmMf4c4Mu1g0-eDN17gqjLai4OAaAtbpEALw_wcB

Nvm took it apart to rear diff apart to fix some stuff that’s messed from factory such as diff cast tightened to much wrong diff grease bad shimming ect. And found the rear diff was shot almost all the gears were destroyed which is probably why last time I drove it it was sluggish. Rip old brushed losi micro sct. Was my first hobby grade rc Served me well from the mid 2000s as a kid till now. I will now re assemble it and it will join my collectible car shelf in my bedroom. None of the newer micro rc now days are hobby grade enough for me so I’m probably never gonna get another micro unless losi comes back out with something good. Or I get lucky and find someone selling a rear diff kit for it online some point. Sad a guy in the rc club I’m apart of runs mini z’s would love f been fun to also have a micro rc to run with him.

Last edited:
You just need a connector adapter to go from whatever your banana plug has to the Losi T plug.

I found those too, but was looking for a smaller number of connectors. It is funny how you have to buy so many, and for RCers, you typically only need one or two.

I was actually thinking after I found those that I need to go through a bunch of mine and solder up some adapter cables and toss them on ebay.

I used 2S lipo's in mine... I have a micro-sct that I don't drive, too big for inside my house. Hit me up if you want to deal on it.

I found those too, but was looking for a smaller number of connectors. It is funny how you have to buy so many, and for RCers, you typically only need one or two.

I was actually thinking after I found those that I need to go through a bunch of mine and solder up some adapter cables and toss them on ebay.
I looked around quickly too but didnt see much. never hurts to have extras around...May be 10 years from now but it seems like you always need more connectors eventually