Mgt 8.0 clutch

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnimePerson3.5

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Hey guys I am looking for some clutch shoes for my mgt 8.0 and I can’t find them anywhere do you guys know of a place where I can get some I need some clutch shoes and springs here’s the part# for shoes team associated 25720

Hey guys I am looking for some clutch shoes for my mgt 8.0 and I can’t find them anywhere do you guys know of a place where I can get some I need some clutch shoes and springs here’s the part# for shoes team associated 25720
I gave up on this and ordered a HPI savage 20t clutch bell along with savage flywheel and 3 shoe set up
It works and I'll hopefully always be able to find parts

I gave up on this and ordered a HPI savage 20t clutch bell along with savage flywheel and 3 shoe set up
It works and I'll hopefully always be able to find parts
After a few runs I can say, the clutch slips a lot and I put aluminum shoes on it

I would think composite shoes and lighter springs would give the clutch more grip. Maybe someone can confirm that. I'm not real heavy in to the nitro side of the house but it makes sense to me on the surface.