Metallica

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZANDOR

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Is there a site were I can down load there music?
A pay site of course....
I used to have all there CD's but I can not find them...I think my cousin may have borrowed them and did not return them..

I do I tunes but they have no Metallica

You used to be able to, I haven't looked in a long time.

Ok I just tried limewire last night and damn it I downloaded a virus. I didn't notice it but Limewire always tried to start up no matter what I did. My task manager went away. I couldn't access my registry anymore. I even deleted the limewire from the control panel and it still tried to load up. Figures... Worse case my laptop took a dive....literally. I got so pissed last nite it fell and went to pieces off my counter. Now I need another laptop cheap. LIMEWIRE SUCKS. I even ran 3 different virus programs.

Zandor, if you want I will send you all my old Metallica CD's bro.

Ride the lightning, and justics for all, garage days revisited, Load... I know I have more but that is all I can see right now. LMK. RCX this weekend so I will be busy Sunday since I will be breaking in my revo...Heehee!
PM Brp of you want em.They are yours.

I found some metallica on puretracks.com, and yes, you can DL music from wal-mart.com

Jon Pm sent Thank you!
Oh And I have herd that limewire Was bad news..

Karl M said:
I found some metallica on puretracks.com

I am really wanting creeping death... and master of puppets

ZANDOR said:
Jon Pm sent Thank you!
Oh And I have herd that limewire Was bad news..

I am really wanting creeping death... and master of puppets
I juist found master of puppets and the black album. I may have Kill em all.

jon2 said:
I juist found master of puppets and the black album. I may have Kill em all.

Brother Jon I can't thank you enough ...
You my man hooked me up.Puff puff pass .....
I will Pay it forword..For the good dead

Jon2, did Limewire start up automatically when you turned on your computer? If so, theres an otpion to turn that off. I've been using Limewire for about 2 years with no problems. I have Limewire PRO on one computer, and I got a new comp, so i just decided to download Basic and it is almost exactly the same. No viruses for me, ever. I just go to amazon.com, find the album, and download each song 1 by 1.

Last edited:
Buggy...I don't download it was just an impulse. I know it was a virus as it took away my basic commands from the run option. No CMD, Regedit, Msconfig and a few others not to mention CTRL + ALT + Delete stopped to function. CTRL+SHIFT+ESC didn't work. All in all...never doin it again. I have a paper weight and now I need another laptop....GRRRRRR.

Karl M said:
I found some metallica on puretracks.com, and yes, you can DL music from wal-mart.com

Walmart down loads can not be down loaded to an Ipod..

http://downloads.walmart.com/swap/SWEBInstall.jsp

I also have BitComet *******************EDITED FOR SITE RULES (if you're a legal freak, dont download it) You can download anything (almost, i couldnt find a good Battlefield 2 file). But, there you can download FULL cd's with every song. But, whatever you like to do. Everyone has their sources.

Your lucky you were not banned for that comment..

(if you're a legal freak, dont download it)

I try to do stuff by the book....
don't get me wrong I am no saint!
But every thing I do on the net is on the up and up...........................

Thought that might happen lol. Well, anyway, hope ya find what your looking for Zandor. I can't wait to get the new Red Hot Chili Peppers CD!

i have no probelms with limewire its killer....down load the free version first, then type in the lime wire pro d.l that then your on your way...

Zandor, if you are needing anything else to round out your Metallica collection, let me know, brother. I've got most of 'em (including a mint pressing of Master of Puppets on wax!)

Later!

speaking of metallica,they once made a duo with the trans-siberian orchestra.man that wass too nice

Apocolyptica.....5 celloist..cellist....whatever they call themselves....freaky gothic classical music playing wackos....but it's interesting to hear metallica music performed by them by all cello group....I'm sorry Quintet

Back