Meccano Robots

• Thread starter Penguin Fart Racing
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penguin Fart Racing

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
  4. Boating
I have two MECCANO/SPIN MASTER G15 Robots that I tinker with. Got the idiotic inspiration to ADD R/C control with either my SPEKTRUM DX5PRO, or DX18. Converted my KYOSHO BLIZZARD FR to do SKID STEERING with my DX5PRO.
Anyone out there done this ? With all the space and options for add-ons, would like to have collision avoidance LiDAR, FPV and full duplex telemetry on my G15. Sensors and probes will probably be from https://www.vernier.com. A big thank you in advance for reading about my silly ideas 🙂

Attachments

• Resizer_16466397908951.jpg
    Resizer_16466397908951.jpg
    693.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Resizer_16466397908950.jpg
    Resizer_16466397908950.jpg
    650.1 KB · Views: 24
good luck with all that .. I think thats gonna be some killer work..converted a tank to brushless and used a retired system X matrix that was gun it was a 1/5 scale M1 abramas

good luck with all that .. I think thats gonna be some killer work..converted a tank to brushless and used a retired system X matrix that was gun it was a 1/5 scale M1 abramas
Your Work ---》 SER BEEINDRUKEND! QUESTION- I plod along at a slow pace so do not know about brushless. Your build skills are way beyond mine. Personally not interested in BRUSHLESS unless I can get more precise motor positioning( sensored brushless and 64- bit HV BEC ) and MORE torque. Premium servos- SAVOX vs TEKIN vs HiTEC vs KOFORD vs BOSCH-REXFORD. Your thoughts would be appreciated. Why ask ? Some day ( ha! haaa!) I'd like to run a data gathering Rover up OLYMPUS MONS, MONS HUYGENS, BOOSAULE MONTES, etc. 👽

Last edited:
Back