Martha Stewart Living.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
in jail. Poor Martha, guilty on all counts.

harshness, well everyone needs a scapegoat so bahhhhhhhhhhh

IMO good! Hopefully this is a wake up call to all the other crooks out there and will make people think before doing something as stupid as this without realizing what effects it has on the little guy (me and you).

Agreed. I just wish that prick in charge of Enron would get his as well.

My point was the crooks from Enron and Worldcomm caused so many good people to lose their jobs and life savinings and get nothing, then they nail Martha to the wall for something so much smaller. Granted you do the crime you do the time but I hope everyone can see how our system picks and chooses as it pleases.

She will probably get a slap on the wrist. The article says she could get up to 20 years. I would be suprised if she got 5 and was out in 2. Too bad that judge knocked off the insider trading. :-/

I will be surprised if she actually sees jail time.

I see the stock for her company has halted trading. Should tank when it resumes.

I'm glad she got nailed. Just because you're in the public eye doesn't mean that you should have special treatment. She screwed herself for life just to save a fraction of her worth? Stupidity was her problem.

If she got 5 Mcvickj earliest possible release is 4 and some change. Federal time is like 85%-90% or something.

hay man shees queer as a three dolar bill

She was convicted on all 4 counts, HA HA HA. Wonder how she is going to decorate her cell.

Martha is in trouble she should have watched OZ i know it dont wanna go to no jail for nutthin

Best part was the fact that she was only saving $51,000 by selling at that time....the lady has atleast a few hundred million probably more and she is gonna be sold in prison for a pack of smokes LOL.... Talk about greed

Back