Sold / Found many things you need!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reighard53

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
what i have left

i have these two items left. rustler comes with aluminum shocks, all steel gears in tranny, duratrax intellispeed esc with futaba radio/reciever/servo or traxxas radio and reciver for $30 extra your choice. i want $210 for the truck shipped and 55 shipped for esc and motor. or will combine for $250 shipped

xl5 speed control with titan 12t motor $55.00 shipped obo
0118090005.jpg

0117092310.jpg

Last edited:
how much for the futaba radio/ reciever

Trades for the rusty?

how much for the futaba radio/ reciever

radio antenna came off from the inside, took it apart to see why but i can't seem to find how it came apart. but the antenna just clicks in now but still works fine, no loss of range. make offer if you still want it.

Trades for the rusty?

what do you have to trade? the rusty was assembled about two weeks ago from a kit. bought it from a guy down he street who never assembled it. then added the electronics. still have manual speed control lol

update: rustler has new all vxl tranny gears(steel) and is completely ready to run. $200 obo also will throw in integy shocks for $20 extra and extra set of rear tires for free along with all spare parts( a-arms, manual speed control etc.)

Last edited:
was going to see if you were interested in an ipod nano 4 gig

nah man sorry already have an itouch. but I'm interested in other rc related items...

nevermind guys I'm getting out of electric. selling everything, will be making a new post

Status
Not open for further replies.