mamba monster 2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lrums

RC Newbie
Reaction score
if anyone owns a mamba monster 2 could you please tell me what the uf and volts are on the capacitors....?? please.....

Welcome to RCTalk and thanks for joining! What are you trying to do? Are you trying to replace a built in capacitor or build a cap pack? The capacitors need to be rated for 26V or higher and the uF rating just needs to be the highest you can find. The bigger the better.

If you're new to the RC hobby, we have several very active threads here on RCTalk that could be especially of some help for you to making your start into the hobby much more enjoyable and easier!

Even if you're not new, we would still love to hear your feedback on the tools and electronics you are using in the above threads!

Quick Forum Tips

If you do the social media thing, be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Premium Membership

Military roll call: Active Duty | Veterans
Have RC News?
Email us here.
Become a Forum Sponsor | Support RCTalk

Welcome to RCTalk and thanks for joining! What are you trying to do? Are you trying to replace a built in capacitor or build a cap pack? The capacitors need to be rated for 26V or higher and the uF rating just needs to be the highest you can find. The bigger the better.

If you're new to the RC hobby, we have several very active threads here on RCTalk that could be especially of some help for you to making your start into the hobby much more enjoyable and easier!

Even if you're not new, we would still love to hear your feedback on the tools and electronics you are using in the above threads!

Quick Forum Tips

If you do the social media thing, be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Premium Membership

Military roll call: Active Duty | Veterans
Have RC News? Email us here.
Become a Forum Sponsor | Support RCTalk
wassup, thanks for taking the time to reply. I've been into rc's for prolly 30 yrs, sorry if i seem new to the sport. i was curious about the capacitors because ( the three stock on the esc itself) i bought the esc for my 1/8th scale buggy, its a mugen. one day... i can't remeber as to why i was trying to use the momba but i thought well poop if its good enough for 6s in my buggy well hell ill throw it in my boat termporarilly. bhahahahahaaa am i dumb!! lol it lasted about 2 mins before it smoked the capacitors on it. well i managed to take the esc apart and unsolder the old ones and i wrote down what they were somewhere but ill be damned if i can find it or the capacitors anywhere. so now i have not a clue what were there originally.

wassup, thanks for taking the time to reply. I've been into rc's for prolly 30 yrs, sorry if i seem new to the sport. i was curious about the capacitors because ( the three stock on the esc itself) i bought the esc for my 1/8th scale buggy, its a mugen. one day... i can't remeber as to why i was trying to use the momba but i thought well poop if its good enough for 6s in my buggy well hell ill throw it in my boat termporarilly. bhahahahahaaa am i dumb!! lol it lasted about 2 mins before it smoked the capacitors on it. well i managed to take the esc apart and unsolder the old ones and i wrote down what they were somewhere but ill be damned if i can find it or the capacitors anywhere. so now i have not a clue what were there originally.
The MM2 is a pretty beefy ESC. You must have one helluva boat to smoke that ESC or maybe it got wet?

id like to think i have a hellofa boat.... ;) had it going 69 mph. but the mm2 is nothing compared to what i usually run in my boat which is a seaking 180.

id like to think i have a hellofa boat.... ;) had it going 69 mph. but the mm2 is nothing compared to what i usually run in my boat which is a seaking 180.
I guess you have one helluva boat then lol :)

Does this help?
20211128_224919.jpg