M41 highspeed wabble

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M41boater

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Flying
I had too replace my m41 hull after getting caught looking at blonde in short skirt on windy day ratĥer that where boat was going. Ever since swapping all internal parts to new hull ,i get high speed wabble. I've checked everything to ensure all is lined up . I've tried adjust. trim tabs,up n down on prop pitch , rudder setting and yet no fix .I even resanded n painted bottom of hull to make smoothe as glass. Still wabbles. Any ideas what else to try. I need ur help people

I have no solution to the boat problem but did get a kick out of your opening statement. Blondes and short skirts.......:thumbs-up::banana:
Good luck finding an answer to the boat issue. I will dig around too and see what I can find.

Blonde in a short skirt....wobble or wiggle....all good.
Oh, wait. The boat does that? Sorry, can't help.

How is the propeller? Try a new one just as a test? Pictures of the blonde would help me to reconstruct the accident forensics and diagnose and prevent. Well, not prevent. Can't help you with that.

This is a year old thread. No information is helpful to a member that hasn't been seen since posting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.