Sold / Found LST/Aftershock Part Out!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LosiLST

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just getting rid of the things I don't need anymore.

All Prices are WITHOUT shipping.

Full set of Dynamite Aluminum A-Arms, Some scratches on bottom of the Lower arms but over all condition is great. Perfect for that basher wanting a nice pair of Arms. These sell for $30.00 a Corner, $35.00 for all. SOLD

Next is a set of Dynamite Spindles. Retails for $40.00 a set. $20.00 for 4. SOLD

LST/AFT/LST2 Integy Chassis Braces de-anoed. Has one broken screw in one side. Retails for $50.00. $10.00 for them. SOLD

Set of LST Anodized Shocks. SOLD!!

AFT/LST Stock CVD's. SOLD

LST2 HI/LOW/Reverse Tranny. Two broken ears on case, but internals are all good. SOLD!!

JR Z590M Standard servo. SOLD!!

Team Orion Wasp .28 Good compression. About a gallon max through it. Very light scratches on cooling head. Clutch and Backplate not included. SOLD!!

JR XS3 Radio and receiver. Needs battery door. $50.00
0112091909.gif

0112091909a.gif

Last edited:
Not much, I'll say 14 dollars.

CVD's Sold to Rc Addict!

I don't know Racer, what you have in mind?

Nothing yet, just wondered if you're looking for anything. That's good price it's just I'm short on cash.

Okay, well let me know if you come up with anything. I try to make my prices a decent price that way it doesn't sit forever waiting for that one guy to show up. The Glow plug is brand new in the block and will come with a NIP plug as well. I'll do 40 shipped for you tonight only Racer.

Added radio system. Everything posted for 175+shipping!

Okay, well let me know if you come up with anything. I try to make my prices a decent price that way it doesn't sit forever waiting for that one guy to show up. The Glow plug is brand new in the block and will come with a NIP plug as well. I'll do 40 shipped for you tonight only Racer.

I'm going to get in trouble! Send me your PayPal info :D

how much shipped for that radio

does it come with box and manual?

No, sorry. What is in the picture is included. I'll go 50 shipped.

Engine sold to Racer 1966!!

Last edited:
Is that radio synthed?

Everything is FREE SHIPPING until 10.00PM tomorrow night!

Status
Not open for further replies.