Lst 2 wil not run

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coldside32

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
My lst 2 will not run at first it was the one way i put a new one in and now it is doing the same thing when i give it gas the truck goes no were

clutch in the bell, slipper clutch, teeth gone from spur gear, grub skrew missing from axle, there are so many things it could be we need more info.

Follow the power from the engine to the wheels, see where it's getting stopped at, that will give you a really good idea where the problem is. 1) Engine 2) Clutch Bell 3) Slipper Clutch 4) Tranny...etc.

It not the tranny or clutcn bell or engine i will check the slipper clutch when i hold the truck in the air and give it gas the wheels turn but when i put it down nothing

When it's on the ground and you give it gas, does the CB (clutch bell) on the front of the engine turn? If it does, does it spin the spur gear? Have you tightened down the adjustment on the spur? Does the output shaft on the trans turn?
Next, do the drive shafts turn?

It not the tranny or clutcn bell or engine i will check the slipper clutch when i hold the truck in the air and give it gas the wheels turn but when i put it down nothing

that has all the symptoms of a loose slipper. hope its that easy for you.