LST 2 Hop ups

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
What do you guys feel is the most necessary things to be hopped up on your lst2?

I'm leaning towards buying the lst2 more thatn the revo 3.3 so I'm just asking to find out how much more i might need to spend on this truck?

IMO only one thing. The engine brace. It's made of cast aluminium. get something made of billet. Integy, dynamite can't remember any others.

Not that any of this is needed....but I put on the piggyback shocks....aluminum top and bottom suspension arms.....front and back sway bars....aluminum shock towers....had to get the long body posts so the gravedigger body fits...not sure how long they would last on a crash though

Personally I got the TiNi Stuff like the shock shafts, hinge pins, and the gear conversions. I have the LST but it seems that there are no big differences to hop up to make it better. I think mine IMO is better than a LST2. The 20mm rims are the lamest thing there. The supposedly stronger arms.. I would rather get RPM. If I DID have an LST2 I would change out the arms to RPM, dump a FOC in it, get the Carbon fiber decks, all the TiNi stuff and then change the tires and wheels to 40 series/23mm. Its a great truck.

yeah I'm not really sure how long the aluminum arms, bumpers, etc will last....should be interesting after a good day of racing if they are bent or not....I first have to get the better gearing for it....and actually first off have to upgrade the pipe from the factory one...here's a question...what would go well with a picco.27

Here's a couple pictures....still got a few things coming in the mail...but you get the idea as of now...

Attachments

• test 2.JPG
    test 2.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 167
  • test 4.JPG
    test 4.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 163
  • test 5.JPG
    test 5.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 156
  • test.JPG
    test.JPG