Loudest exhaust for a Revo 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nautcasprt6

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well I just love the sound of loud cars.....but muscle cars that is. My daily drive has Cutouts on them and I leave it open all the time and its LOUD. :whhooo:
I want to make my Revo loud as well, but dont want to lose any performance.
Any ideas on whats good?

THS makes some great performing pipes that are kind of loud. If you can find them, the old Trinity pipes are loud as well.

Trinity pipe was so loud it made my ears ring. I ended up selling it and going with THS pipe.

Thats what I'm talking about.
How do I know which Trinity would fit on the 3.3?

I think there's only one that fits the Revo.

My end bleed pipes are probably the loudest out there and will out perform the pipes listed as well.

Yeah, and it was a great pipe but waaay too loud. I see them once in a while for sale.

I'm assuming they can't be bought new anymore?

I think the trinity ones, I think you lose some low end with them though. Not positive.

Id talk to ERCM, he posted up there ^^^^^^^^^^^..... I don't own any of his stuff, but have only heard amazing reviews about it. When I get my next revo, or tmaxx I will definitely be buying one of his exhausts.

Extreme rc mods pipes are as good as it gets. Every time I hear someone say they have one, next thing out of their mouth is it's worth every penny.

Well I just love the sound of loud cars.....but muscle cars that is. My daily drive has Cutouts on them and I leave it open all the time and its LOUD. :whhooo:
I want to make my Revo loud as well, but dont want to lose any performance.
Any ideas on whats good?
My 700HP Challenger has electyronic cut outs on it and I love them too. I almost never close them! >: )

My end bleed pipes are probably the loudest out there and will out perform the pipes listed as well.
This dude ^^ will get you right with the loudest thing out there! :)

Where could I get a for my Revo 3.3. Thanks
Hard to find these days. This thread is from 2012. A lot of what was around back then isn't around much now.

I ran the trinity without the stinger reducer and it was pretty loud. I also ran a fantom steel pipe, it had a hell of a bark to it, sounded more "pingy" than the trinity. I run the THS high torque pipe on my 21TM revo now. It's pretty quiet in comparison. I have the THS big block pipe on my LRP28 revo and it's also pretty quiet.

There were some knock off pipes that looked just like the trininty pipe. It was a hollow single chamber pipe, so nothing too complicated. Just hollow and loud!

can't find either for you now though... but I did find this one:
https://www.teamcrc.com/crc/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=33

Looks an awful lot like what Fantom used to make.
2010-0626-RevoFantomPipeEngineArea.jpg

Back