Lost bearing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darianrock

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have lost the bearing that goes into the steering hub. My rc car is the hsp warhead. Would any one know what this bearing is called

Look at the exploded views in the users manual. find the bearing and it should have a part number listed next to it. Otherwise you can just get the one from the other side of the kit and measure it.

I looked on the user manual of the exploded view and I found the part but there were no numbers telling me what the part is called and I looked on both exploded views.

A bearing is a bearing generally. The only bearings that really are above and beyond a normal bearing are the ones inside motors and engines. Just go to your LHS and tell them you need a bearing and give them the manufacturer and the part number they should be able to look it up and tell you what size the bearing is and they most likely have one in stock. Otherwise type the manufacturer name and the part number into google and you can probably find websites that list the size of the bearing.