Losi Tenacity DB Pro build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shivraaj0247

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Hi guys! This will be my build thread for my Losi tenacity db pro. Here’s some pics of it so far.
For my first mod I went ahead and removed the mini figures and added a mesh to let in some air to cool down the motor
525A0861-C898-4A5B-9BF7-836EEFC33F86.jpeg

9BD4291B-0F4C-4EF9-91F8-C91989129A83.jpeg

6487A1A3-C9FA-4E69-A76A-F6393EACECA7.jpeg

Just got some M2C 17mm wheel hex adapters for the scte, direct bolt onto the Tenacity DB Pro
2DF67570-5480-49E4-AD4D-F336141E2652.jpeg
161FB7F8-24C8-45B9-8041-2A2C81BADD47.jpeg

How did it go?
Sorry I was a bit late, it went great! These tires have a lot of grip! I don’t know if it was the terrain I was running on but the car was pulling some wheelies occasionally! The rims rub a bit of you push them hard on full lock but I didn’t see any signs of rubbing on this first run. The m2c nuts that hold on the adapter came a bit loose so I decided to use a lot of blue threadlock, will see how that holds up. Other than that this thing is ballistic now!

Good to know those bigger tires and hexes are not causing heat issues and diff problems. Those are 1.8 correct?
thanks

Good to know those bigger tires and hexes are not causing heat issues and diff problems. Those are 1.8 correct?
thanks
This wheel and tire combo is the same size as the stock one, 2.2 and 3.0. And with the bigger wheel hex, it has not caused any diff problems so far. I wouldn‘t expect any diff problems to occur because of this combo.

This thing is a beast with the new wheels and tires
AC8D5808-3FB3-4403-9629-3C164C415B24.jpeg

This thing is a beast with the new wheels and tires
View attachment 123602
hi there...with the m2c 17 mm, you also used the 6355-00 for these wheels?..
do you have a running video on this one? and also do you know any beadlock wheels that will fit the dbpro with same adjustable hex as this one that you are using?

Last edited:
I’m not using the proline 6355-00 hex adapter, I'm just using proline raid 17mm sc wheels that have a fixed hex that is not changeable. I just checked their website and it seems like it’s discontinued now.

I’m not using the proline 6355-00 hex adapter, I'm just using proline raid 17mm sc wheels that have a fixed hex that is not changeable. I just checked their website and it seems like it’s discontinued now.
thanks.. yeah i think they discontinued it because of the 6355 adapters.. nice DB man. how is your rig going? me I'm still waiting for mine. hehe

I wouldn’t say that I had the best experience with my car because there were a ton of quality control issues for me, but it finally seems to be kinda reliable now. I’ve seen other people have great luck with it though.

I wouldn’t say that I had the best experience with my car because there were a ton of quality control issues for me, but it finally seems to be kinda reliable now. I’ve seen other people have great luck with it though.
yes i have red some had really bad xp on it but some also said it was fine... idk, il see mine soon. there are tons of upgrades that need more money haha, thanks anyways.

Got some pro-line wheels and tires mounted up with the 17mm hex, no more wheel hex stripping problems hopefullyView attachment 123575, will test It out tomorrow

Hi there - the wheels look great. I've got a DB Pro and looking into wheel options. What is the full spec of the wheels you got, as I see a variety of different ones?