Losi Rock Rey Running Video

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

King of Bling
Reaction score
Tried to do a little bit of everything in this video. I start with some general backyard bashing, move to a little bit of crawling and finish with some jumps off my ramp. This was kit built, which has been discontinued (a shame). I'm running an 1/8th scale Castle sensored buggy motor (1512-2650Kv) and a Mamba Monster X esc. I don't remember exactly what the pinion size is but it isn't the stock one. The RTR comes with a 2800Kv motor so I went up two teeth on the pinion so compensate. I may put an even bigger pinion on to get more wheel speed in the air so it rotates better. I really enjoy this truck (but not working on it). It's also pretty tough as you will see. Nothing broke during this session. Enjoy!

Looks like lots of fun. Might need a little suspension work to fix that power roll though. Overall great basher though isn't it?

Looks like lots of fun. Might need a little suspension work to fix that power roll though. Overall great basher though isn't it?

It's the tires that causes the roll. The sidewalls are super soft. It's the next thing I'm going to change. And it really is a great basher. Very versatile.

Nice Vid.... Ought to set that ramp up next to the fire pit... Jumping the flaming "Pit of Misery" Dilly, Dilly

There is a tree on one side of the fire pit. Can't set it up to jump it without sending the truck square into it.

Back