Losi mini t and losi mini desert truck?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryang20

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I was wondering if these two truck take the same parts. I want to order one of these trucks and see there is alot of parts for the mini t . I like the desert truck and want to know if all the aluminum parts for mini t such as a-arms and other parts fit the desert truck.

Anyone on here have either of these trucks? I will be moving into a condo soon and new something to run around indoors with. I would definitely get a rechargeable battery. Is there anything else i should do to it out of the box to make it more fun?

The Mini-T and -DT are really too large to run indoors. The Micro-T and -DT are a better choice for indoors. A couple of upgrades that I recommend are the LiPo battery and charger as well as the aftermarket kit to change the e-clips on the wheels to nylon locknuts.

OK so micro it is. Any preference between the T and DT? Is the DT worth the $10 more? What kind of run time can i expect from the stock battery pack?

DT is better, it has larger tires and a larger battery compartment. I never ran stock packs.

The extra length makes it less twitchy and the alloy oil shocks work better for me.

mine's not a DT, but I added about 3/4" to the length of my micro so I could strap on some aaa's... I have issues. ;)

The stock pack ran about 10 minutes for me. The Micro D/T has a larger LiPo pack than the Micro T. It is giving me 20 minute run times with my brushless set up.

Thanks for the info. I think ill go with the micro DT. I think ill run the stock pack for a bit but I'm sure ill upgrade soon than later.

Back