Losi Mini Crawler 1/10th Servo Option

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makakoa808

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello,
I have a MRC used it like twice.. So I'm very new to crawling,I want to start using the MRC more.. I was thinking of putting a 1:10th scale servo on her...

Maybe this is a stupid question.

but wondering if anyone put a 1/10th scale servo on their Mini Crawler?

Is there even a Servo Mount available that will let you do that.

lol I took a quick look at the MRC today.. I see the bolts holding the
servo mount on but there not screws.. are they bolts??
lol How would you take them off...

Yeah most comp guys put bigger servos on, like 645's. h8z2luze just put one on his too, dont recall what servo he used but the same concept...
Ok, I'm not sure if he posted pics of it towards the bottom or not and my net is messing up to find out for sure but heres a maybe...

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75096

Yeah most comp guys put bigger servos on, like 645's. h8z2luze just put one on his too, dont recall what servo he used but the same concept...
Ok, I'm not sure if he posted pics of it towards the bottom or not and my net is messing up to find out for sure but heres a maybe...

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75096

So Lowering it helps with crawling and a lower mount for the electronics is something that would be helpful in lowering it.. Dont think I saw how he mounted the bigger Servo?? Did not see pics of the bigger servo mounted as well.

help get rid of torque twist....

Maybe h8z2luze will say what servo plate he's using, might be cheaper....

it was a airtronics 200 oz servo :D I used a cut and drilled to fit axial servo tray but rcbros is way better. Plus it will set you up with a 4 link. I want to get that next.

Last edited: