Losi mini 8ight part missing part search

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richez14

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I'm missing a part for my losi mini 8ight I'm assuming it is called a carrier bearing hold down, it is right in between the spur gear and the center drive shaft and it goes on top of the bearing to hold the section down so the torque of the motor doesn't push it out of the way and strip the spur like it just did lol. If anyone can point me in the right direction on where to find the part that would be awesome!

You might find what part you are needing by looking here . You should be able to find the exact part number.

Welcome in.

You might find what part you are needing by looking here . You should be able to find the exact part number.

Welcome in.
Man you are a lifesaver that not only instantly solved my problem but i can also find other possibly missing parts for it. I'm doing a build on it eventually but I'm just trying to get it together and tested but thanks man again you're a lifesaver lol

Hi I'm missing a part for my losi mini 8ight I'm assuming it is called a carrier bearing hold down, it is right in between the spur gear and the center drive shaft and it goes on top of the bearing to hold the section down so the torque of the motor doesn't push it out of the way and strip the spur like it just did lol. If anyone can point me in the right direction on where to find the part that would be awesome!
Welcome to RCTalk!

Seems like TP has ya pointed in the right direction but let us know if you have any more questions :)

Back