LOSI LMT review

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are spendy no doubt! I can say tho, after you make the plunge it makes it almost bombproof. I jump the crap out of it without hesitation now. The stock housings were getting pretty annoying!

Now I need to upgrade the other one.. 🤪
I want rear steer on that one tho.
The stock axle housing design was what kept me from pulling the trigger on the LMT before the price hike. And the replacement housings were too expensive considering they were basically designed to fail. I wish I had got one though. My son is a fan of Son Uva Digger, so maybe if I can get caught up with things, he can get one on his b-day in June.

They are spendy no doubt! I can say tho, after you make the plunge it makes it almost bombproof. I jump the crap out of it without hesitation now. The stock housings were getting pretty annoying!

Now I need to upgrade the other one.. 🤪
I want rear steer on that one tho.

I'll probably upgrade as I go along. I find myself running my senton blx and outcast exb alot more than anything else I have. I definitely need to do the servo horn and servo upgrade on the LMT though. Hopefully I'll have time to wrench on it soon.

Back