Losi LMT Gravedigger 1/10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p0ndo

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So, all my local hobby shop have like zero Traxxas cars. So I'm thinking of getting the Losi LMT because A) its big B) its 4wd and C) its a fricken monster truck so why wouldn't I want one? Wanted to see what Y'all think about that.

Do it!

I have one myself and it's a blast to run.

Alright. Any suggestions on things to do to it? Anything that needs to be done to it?

Ok, y'all have spoken. I might just have to pick one up

Ok, y'all have spoken. I might just have to pick one up
Just FYI they make that same kit with a tube body on it instead of the gravedigger chassis that is $200 cheaper. Unless you just want the gravedigger body.

Just FYI they make that same kit with a tube body on it instead of the gravedigger chassis that is $200 cheaper. Unless you just want the gravedigger body.
Alright. But I mean, Its gravedigger. Who wouldn't want that?

Uhhh there's a bit more of a difference in the Gravedigger Losi LMT and the Losi LMT "with a tube body"... it also doesn't have any electronics with it as it's a Roller. ;) :)

@p0ndo there are a number of upgrades already available for the Losi LMT but other than wanting to upgrade the servo to something stronger I haven't had much of a desire or need to change anything else. It's been pretty darn tough and a blast to drive.

Uhhh there's a bit more of a difference in the Gravedigger Losi LMT and the Losi LMT "with a tube body"... it also doesn't have any electronics with it as it's a Roller. ;) :)
Oh, that would explain why its $200 cheaper lol. I just assumed they paid a bunch of money for the license to use the gravedigger body or something. I just caught a look out of the corner of my eye when I saw it. I didnt actually look at it but I should have suspected there was more to it then the gravedigger body being expensive. Do I feel like a dummy now lol

The Losi LMT comes with a four pole electric engine not just a stock two pole engine. If I were in the market for a 1/10 scale truck or car or buggy the LMT would be my first choice. It would be my first choice of any 1/10 scale electric RC car, truck, or buggy.

Back