Losi hybrid muggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medeck

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
New to nitro...got this muggy about 3 weeks ago.. a lot of fun.. What can I do to hop it up My brother says he is getting a Traxxas revo and will blow my doors off Sean

Guess that depends. if you just mean top speed,you can gear it a little different. Otherwise, get the most powerful motor you can.

it all depends on driver if you are both new to rc just practice and if you want it faster see if thers any extra weight that you can take off and if that doesn't work the only other thing you can do to make it faster is a new engine and a stock revo wont be able to do mutch to a muggy unless hes experianced.

A revo can't touch a REAL truggy, soo many people call a revo a truggy and its just a monster truck, theres quite a large difference. A truggy will handle tenfold better than a revo even with hundreds of dollars in mods on a revo a stock truggy will still easily destroy it on a track. If your talking a straight line driving down the street race your screwed and you shouldn't have gotten a truggy for that anyways. As for a stock revo vs a stock truggy I would say depending on your track size you could easily do 3 laps to his every 2 with equal driving expirience. If you want to just beat him on the street try adding 4-6 teeth on your clutch bell or dropping 4-6 on your spur gear and you will lose some takeoff but gain a good amount topend. Also pickup some road rage tires as offroad tires suck on the pavement.

Back