Losi 5ive-T Brushless Conversion kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was to convert my 5ive, the SkoPod conversion would be the kit I get.

Will never happen though. LOL

I really don't understand the point of converting a large scale to electric, and losing the two best things about them, cheap to run, and super long run times. But hey, to each his own.

The power out of a 10 or 12s 1/5th scale is what I dig about it. Watching a baja on 12s, not beable to stay on the ground, like is was a merv on 3s is insane.

Yeah, I am still and always will be a lover of the quietness of a brushless though. My 1/5th scale is LOUD as hell, which is cool but also has its drawbacks.

5T can will quiet it down.

You have one of the loudest pipes there is on there right now.

I totally get why someone would want to do it. Raw instant power. However I wouldnt want to convert a gasser.

that should be illegal!

I hate messing with my nitro (one of the reasons I just ordered a 1/5th) but I looove the fun of running a gas powered toy around!

Man the rc lust list just never ends. Not to be a hater but I think the reason you buy a 1600 5th scale is its one of a kind and its gasoline powered. So instead of just spending 1600 now you're spending 2000 just to have it first. I just don't get it and I'll never convert my 5sc to brushless eventhough I have champagne taste on a beer budget.

Back