Losi 22S Camaro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Does anyone have the Losi Camaro?
20211116_224921.jpg

Curious how well this car runs right out of the box. I think I might get one for my kiddo for Christmas. I always liked Losi stuff, so I assume this is pretty decent. And I am also curious how it compares to the DR10.

With Towers easy pay option, I think I can swing it. I was trying to think of what to get him. It's either this 22S or the Associated Rival monster truck.

Last edited:
I believe the Losi no prep kit is based on one of the Losi 22 platforms. If thats true then its probably a good kit

I believe the Losi no prep kit is based on one of the Losi 22 platforms. If thats true then its probably a good kit
Yeah, it should be. Losi's were always great kits. I am just thinking since he has a DR10, and we'll be building a drag Slash, might as well get the Losi and collect the whole set 😜

It would also be interesting to see how the Losi and DR10 compare. Two old rivals, now on the same team so to speak. I have often wondered if the engineers for Associated, Losi, and all the other brands bought up by Horizon are under the same roof yet, or if the companies still remain truely separate.

I bought the roller, check out my build thread for the details. I’m liking it so far. No prep is no joke tho.. 🤣 Harder than it looks! 🥴
My son and I are in it just for the fun. As long as we can get some good racing in (and he beats me every time), it's just good times ahead.

Will check that out.

Of the 3 name brand RTR drag cars out there... The Losi is the best out of the box... JMO. Better chassis, Dif come stock 500,000 oil. Better RX/TX, electronics, motor and esc. Great looking body with lights. Adjustable wheelie bar. Place on the front for weight. Just an all around better rig in my book... I own both the Losi and the Dr10.