Looking to sell diecast ????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetmechG550

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey fellas, I'm looking at selling my collection of Nascar diecast and was wondering if anyone new a site to list them on? I'd like to sell the collection as a whole but may part out by drivers. Mostly cars from 1997-2000 with some on either side of that, about 400 cars total. Thanks in advance.

eBay is your best bet.

3456787654 Members on ebay, your bound to find a buyer!

Hah... I was exagerating, But Who knows... It might be almost a million.

eBay is no good for selling diecast, especially entire collections as I would like to do. There used to be several diecast and nascar diecast related forums on the net but they have dwindled away. The problem with eBay is everyone is looking for a super bargain. I have a lot invested in these things and no matter how I sell them I will lose my ass, it's just eBay will provide the biggest loss.

Feel free to list them in our forum. Just be sure to include an asking price.

I know what you mean about re-selling them, eveyones looking for a deal. When you pay say $50 for an Action die cast car the season it comes out, and then you can find the same car at the track next season for $10, or even less, it really kills your resale value of these cars. Good luck selling them though.

I have about 2000 die cast nascar cars myself, 1/64. 1/32, a lot of 1/24, and some 1/18 sacle. I have autographed cars by John Force, Kenny Bernstein, Al Hoffman, Jeff Gordon, Joe Nemechek, and a few others. I have autographed signs, hats, posters and other misc. autographed items. I have hand signed items by Dale Earnhardt, Richard Petty, Mark Martin, and many more. I also have several pieces of raced used, and crashed sheetmetal. I have enough Nascar poop to fill a 15x15 room or more. Not to mention about 1500 hot wheels cars.

vbgagnon said:
Damn NC sounds like an obsession!

Yeah, its almost as bad as RC. However since getting in to rc big time, I have let the nascar collection slide just a bit. I still pick up piece or two here and there, but most of my fun money goes to one of my RCs. I still collect the hot wheels fairly regularly.

jetmechG550 said:
Hey NCNitro, want a few more?

I would love a few more, but I think the wife would kill me, lol. As of the moment I have lost my race room to my sons, I guees they needed a room, lol. One day I will have a bigger house and my own room again, but unfortunately most of my collection is in storage right now.

I know what you mean, my intention was to finish off the basement in the house we are in now and display them around the bar. Well the basement is unfinished and all the cars are packed in boxes. Don't think this basement will get finished either since we are considering selling to get into a different school district before my daughter starts school. I may list a few things here and see if anyone might be interested. Though selling all at once would be ideal!

Back