looking to buy airbrush paint

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qaart

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm trying to airbrush my truck and no where in my town sells the paint so if any one would sell there paint I'm trying to find yellow blue black red or just a set

well i have one but its an hour away not worth it to spend 20$

i have the airbrush i just need some paint. and i havent found a good place to buy paint from yet

I give up. You CAN'T fix it...

Rolex, pal, can you bend the rules just this once? Please, for the love of sanity's sake!

why dont you just leave my threads alone you have no use full help

and i said i dident like tower hobbies and all you can say is you can't fix it

well you now id rather buy cheap paint till i get better at air brushing and towerhobbies is more then most people

qaart, do you have an automotive paint supply store in your town, Oreillys that carries automotive paint? You can use any type of auto paint and just overreduce it. Just don't try to use anything with a lot of flake.

ya i got automotive stores also I'm will be painting my real truck i already made it flat black now i have to airbrush the skeltons in with the flames behind them

Not trying to diss. Did you understand my last post? Do you know where to buy paint now?

ya is it in small bottles or is it qt size

That really depends on how well you know the people on the other side of that counter. Most likely your going to have to purchase minimal of 1 pint /color.

Back