Looking to Buy a New Buggy (Help!!)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newfienew

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I currently have a T-maxx 3.3 as well as an electric Traxxas Stampede. I'm lovin RC and would like to get a buggy. I've seen lots of choices on the net, some rather inexpensive and others not. I would like to buy a nitro powered, tough, reitavely inexpensive, and lots of guts in the motor buggy.

What would you guys here suggest??

All input appreciated

Newfienew

Your price range?
Read some of the other threads below this one. Same info you are asking for is in them.

sawa guy running one of those at my lhs the other day.. looked pretty nice but if price isnt a concern then i would go with a better brand.. who knows how long youll be waiting for parts

Good tough as heck and has power and lots of parts! OFNA ULTRA COMP 2!

i really like the ofna buggys u can't go worng with an ofna

the hyper 7 tq black looks awesome

Funny thing is I was just about to recommend the Hyper 7 too when I scrolled down and saw the 3 other recommendations... lol

I have purchased a Cen Matrix R2. What do you guys think of that Brand Name and model?

Chris

Great buggy. I just started building up a race roller, based on the R2 RTR. I'd recommend the billet shock towers and the new big bores when they come out.

You might also want to check for some front-to-back play in the rear a-arms. This can be solved with rubber o-rings, p/n G70301.

Also, keep an eye out for Nuremberg toy show pictures... the new R2 pro, R2 SC, and something all-new will be showcased there.

Thanks

Thanks Guys for all your input. I got the Matrix R2 !!!!! Man what a sweet ride. I appreciate all your help

Newfienew

Back