Looking for Volusia and Seminole County (Florida) Rc racers…. New club!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deland RC Club

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
We are a brand new RC club currently searching out like minded people in the West Volusia County area, this includes Deland / Orange City / Lake Helen / Deltona / Debary / Sanford / Lake Mary and any other surrounding cites to form a quality club.

We are a brand new club in search of new members, from novice to expert. Any type of RC car / truck is welcome. If you are interested in joining this group, please feel free to investigate our website at http://www.wvrcclub.org. Please bear with us, as the site is under development, but the forums are up and running. Registration is required to read and post in the forums.

This is not a commercial adventure! Also your log information will never be sold or given to third parties.

How close is this to Valrico/Hillsborough county? I might join.

i live in apopka in orange county i would be interrested in more info

How close is this to Valrico/Hillsborough county? I might join.

That would be about 2 to 2.5 hours depending on how fast you drive. If I'm correct, your just outside of tampa, and we are norht of orlando... Sorry :(

i live in apopka in orange county i would be interrested in more info

nitrogator, I saw you joined up.. just keep an eye out for details.. but do pass the word around :)

i am only about 30 to 45 minutes from you i am close to altamonte springs............. from apopka i can go down SR46 to I4 and its not far just over the saint johns river

If you live on the back side of apopka 46 would be the quickest way, but if you live more towards 436, then that would be the likely fastest way to come.

Dang. I was really hoping for an RC club fairly close to me. Oh well, at least I have several tracks within 10 miles I can go to. :)

cupooter,

sorry to disappoint you on that. You have at least one thing going for you, and that is you have tracks close to you. one day things around our area will be up and running :)

hey man i live in ocala, and i take frequent trips to orlando area. let me know exacts on where your club hangs out and i might be able to come check it out with my nitro! specifically lake mary where i got to the doctor on a twice a month basis. let me know!