looking for original savage bodies.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Savage

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I would like to find a blazer body for my savage. I'm looking for anything from 69 up to the 90 befor they went taho and definatly not the small one. If you have seen one by any manufacurer I'd love to know.
thanks

Thanks not quite what I am looking for but definatly closer than I have found.

i also looked around for you but came up with nothing:(

Z400, I did not even know ProLine had come out with one. There ya go Scott...A 1980 Chevy Blazer...

3244.gif

An American auto icon, the Chevy Blazer; rugged, tough, and soon to be classic styling are now available from Pro-Line for T/E/2.5-MAXX™, REVO® 2.5, & Savage trucks and various rock crawling chassis.

The Blazer is one of the first SUV’s that made a successful entry into the automotive industry. It’s squared-off, straight-forward design give it a classic automotive look while holding true to that off-road look. The perfect body to replicate the one you had or the one always wanted to have.

They need to come out with that style suburban for the extended revo or t-maxx. That would be perfect! I never did like that grill though. I am a fan of those straight-bar stainless/aluminum ones.

Z400, I did not even know ProLine had come out with one. There ya go Scott...A 1980 Chevy Blazer...

neither did i!

i was just browsing through one of my other forums. and bam, it was in the news section. lol:p:

if this message shows up a second time I am sorry, If it is the first I did something wrong the first time (dam rookies). Any way the blazer body is exactly allong the lines of what I am looking for. I will be painting it up in primer red complete with rust spots and holes in the body panels just like my old ride in university. Perfect for thrashing! Thanks to all that helped and those who tried.

Back