Looking for Jolly Roger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I am looking for Jolly Roger stickers to put on my t-maxx bodies and a few other places. Anyone have and links to some?

There's a Navy Squadron that has that as their logo...I'll see if I can find it...

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/3103/

They can give you some stickers from their PAO fund...or you can take their images, edit them and print them on sticker material (pick it up a office max or CompUSA). Make your own stickers in any size....

when i am looking for hard to find stickers or unique stickers I go to car and truck stores (I.e. but not limited to pep boys). I have these shops like the fast and the furrious by me and they have all kinds of "window stickers":banana:

You're the reason for this!!! I saw the skull looking thing on your hood and I knew I needed a Jolly Roger. Thanks for finding a way for me to spend more money!;)

the one on my jeep is madusa. (greek mythology) if you look her in the eyes you turn to stone. :) I got that one at pep boys. I will give the best "risky" sticker spots.
head shops and dead head stores. They have books to look thru. all kinds of different things. I will post my grim reaper hummer soon. (bill and teds excellent adventure)

OQ arrives and helps me after I bashed her on the traxxas forum. Don't I feel like the freaking bad guy.

Or you can cut out an image, tape it to the outside, trace the outlines with a fine tipped sharpie on the inside and then paint it in by hand.
Then paint the rest as you normally would.
I painted this Taz for my BRP Buds car a few years ago, can you tell it was around Christmas? :)

Attachments

• tazjpg.jpg
    tazjpg.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 162
Way, way too much finess for me. I'll just deal with a sticker and when I get another body I'll put a new sticker on the new body.