Looking for ball or gear diffs.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I am looking for a newer, more current ball or gear diff for a truck i have (Racers Edge Pro2), that i can no longer get any diff parts for. All i am looking for is a used diff that i can see if it will physically fit in either the gear or ball diff transmissions i have for the truck. It doesn't have to be a working diff, as long as it isnt destroyed.

The rear end seems to look a lot like various Traxxas 2WD kits, you might try fitting a transmission case from one of those similar Traxxas kits and see if you could swap out the whole transmission. I can't see to find a good pic of the transmission case itself to see if it looks the same or not but what I can see of the chassis design a layout makes me think in this direction.

The rear end seems to look a lot like various Traxxas 2WD kits, you might try fitting a transmission case from one of those similar Traxxas kits and see if you could swap out the whole transmission. I can't see to find a good pic of the transmission case itself to see if it looks the same or not but what I can see of the chassis design a layout makes me think in this direction.
Traxxas wont work. The RE Pro2/Ofna/Team C TS2 (all 3 trucks are basically the same) use dogbones, and the Traxxas shafts wont work without swapping the rear hubs, and i really dont want to put that much money into a discontinued truck i use sporadically.

EDIT: Someone else said the AE ball diff might work, but, they are $50, and i really can't afford to buy a ton of parts that wont work. I might pull apart my Losi 22S and see if that gear diff will work.

Traxxas wont work. The RE Pro2/Ofna/Team C TS2 (all 3 trucks are basically the same) use dogbones, and the Traxxas shafts wont work without swapping the rear hubs, and i really dont want to put that much money into a discontinued truck i use sporadically.
Ahhhhh ok. Wish I could be more helpful. I dont have any experience with any of those kits. sorry

Back