looking for any rc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryleedietl

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
hi guy and girls in trying to get back in the hobby. I'm wonder if anyone has a roller or parts or rtr thare willing to give away and ship for free as I'm 14 i dont have much money and yes I'm looking for a job thank you so much or any rc

hi guy and girls in trying to get back in the hobby. I'm wonder if anyone has a roller or parts or rtr thare willing to give away and ship for free as I'm 14 i dont have much money and yes I'm looking for a job thank you so much or any rc

Hey ,welcome to the RCT ,enjoy!...:welcome_sign:

Sorry ,but I dont think that any folk's are just going to give their stuff up ,as we are all RC addicts!....:cool:

Hey ,welcome to the RCT ,enjoy!...:welcome_sign:

Sorry ,but I dont think that any folk's are just going to give their stuff up ,as we are all RC addicts!....:cool:
fair man i get it just like i got tlod on fb u nevr know if somone has one

Not only are most people not going to give things away for free, but you want them to cover shipping costs too? Not to mention, what happens when you break something and need it replaced? Are people supposed to ship you free parts too?

A better approach would be to post up on Craigslist, etc that you are willing to do odd jobs like mowing yards, washing cars, raking leaves and the like in exchange for payment. Work hard, save up your money, and then start looking for used RCs. Also, you can try getting your parents onboard with the idea. RC teaches a great many things, or at least it did for me. Things like patience, mechanical and electronic knowledge, self discipline, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.