looking at buying a losi lst 2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigdiesel06

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hello all
I'm considering buying a losi lst 2 to make my return to r/c racing

any good / bad points about these truck??

all help will be appreciated:yes:

huh

well are these trucks so bad no one wants to comment on em?

come on people i need some input on them:shrug:

a friend of mine has one and he say's that out of all the truck's he's ever had thats the only one he WILL NOT part with.... I know i wanted to buy it. ohh well i got the aftershock from him. I've run the lst2 and its a great truck. but thats just me.

i have an aftershock with the lst2 conversion and love it

I've had many trucks over the past 8 years in the hobby and it (and it's cousins) are by far my favorite MT. I bought an aftershock last April. Sold my savage and revo a few months later...

It can be a tough rig and handles really well. The only things I don't care for about it are the lack of CB options available (via losi), the brakes (fixable), lack of a roll bar of any type (fixable) and the chassis rails (also fixable).

The aftershock has been plenty good for me. I beefed up a few things to LST2 status (2-speed, shocks) and of course a few hundred $ worth of other hop ups to make it tougher. It can really take a beating now and still handles great.

I have an Aftershock. Best nitro I've ever owned. If I did it again, I would definitely buy the LST2.

I have an Aftershock. Best nitro I've ever owned. If I did it again, I would definitely buy the LST2.[/i have the 2 lst2 and 2 hpi savages and there both great truck i would not part with eather 1

Back