Look what I saw at the LHS!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwong2001

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I just happened to have my digital camera with me. So I took a picture of this T-Maxx. It's pretty impressive. I dunno if it has a .21 conversion but it does have a Sirio of some kind. I just wonder how much aluminum is on there?

657DSCN0519.JPG

That thing really is nice. Makes me Kinda Jealous than I remembered I have a bone stock savage and I bash it hard.

That's a pretty tricked out Maxx. Brother's got some cash tied up in that beast!

That is one sweet ride! Wish I could have something like that!

Looks like a lot of integy parts combined with HCR parts.

I'd like to be there for the first bad wreck...

I wonder why they left the reverse servo on there not hooked up. Apparently they aren't done yet.

I have that fuel tank on my 21 maxx. It's durable, but man is it a pain to fill. I run with a half body too, and it's still a pain. Especially when your fingers are numb from the cold.

Anyone have a filling suggestion? Other than going back to a stock tank. (i know someone will bring that up) I'm not opposed to drilling a hole or two in it. Just not sure what to buy or make.

Now that thing is riding high with the bling bling. Wonder if it's a runner or just a looker.

What everyones guess on cost? I say $2500 including the original truck.

That's a beautiful work of art. Find out the list of the hop-ups, if u can. I'm sure all of us would like to know.

You know, I thought that was my friend's truck that I never talk to anymore. Cuz I know he has madd bling in his truck. But I looked for him and he wasn't there.

Originally posted by olds97_lss

Anyone have a filling suggestion? Other than going back to a stock tank. (i know someone will bring that up) I'm not opposed to drilling a hole or two in it. Just not sure what to buy or make.

You wanted a separate thread to answer this question. Request granted. You can find everything you posted on this topic here:

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11484

It is nice looking but I'm sure that it will perform much like a slug with all of the aluminum on it. No off roading for this one. Look at the tires.

Originally posted by StrechM
It is nice looking but I'm sure that it will perform much like a slug with all of the aluminum on it. No off roading for this one. Look at the tires.

Just like the other guy that posted here. That's awesome looking but that's nothing for a real basher to aspire to. I could break and bend plenty of chit on that in no time with regular driving.

Peace

that looks like the sirio .27 monster big block to me, although I'm not positive. also is it me or is there a servo for reverse on the chassis, but there is no servo horn? maybe thats why he was at the LHS. to grab up the most espensive cnc alloy servo horn availible.. hehe....nice truck but i would never bash that thing. and to me an r/c that can't be bashed is like jessica alba naked on your bed but you can't touch anything..it jsut doenst work.

Originally posted by alkyula
that looks like the sirio .27 monster big block to me, although I'm not positive. also is it me or is there a servo for reverse on the chassis, but there is no servo horn? maybe thats why he was at the LHS. to grab up the most espensive cnc alloy servo horn availible.. hehe....nice truck but i would never bash that thing. and to me an r/c that can't be bashed is like jessica alba naked on your bed but you can't touch anything..it jsut doenst work.

I don't know about the Jessica ALba analogie but I totally agree with ya...lol. Looks are great but perfromance is everything...period. By the end of the month I'll have dropped ALLOT of dough into my Maxx re-build but I'll be bashing the hell out of it as that's what it's intended for.

Peace

Back