Long week...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedfrog

Kermit the frog is a sissy.
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Finally make it home from my trip to Texas. Houston is extremely high humidity and to me was terrible. Beautiful State but certainly wasn't for me. I arrived on Monday and picked up the rental truck on Tuesday and then finished up on Wednesday and we took off with my son driving on car with another car on a trailer and I drove the rental truck.
2000 miles and just got home early this evening.
Very long drive and beautiful drive but we were pressed for time so we didn't stop much other than hotel's, eating, and fuel.
I did take a couple pics arriving in Houston though. 5 1/2 hours on this little puddle jumper..

IMG_1046.JPG

IMG_1047.JPG

IMG_1051.JPG

Cool pics! Love that true fire look on the front of the engine lol. You know you're going fast when your paint starts peeling 😜

Thanks guys, I spotted the paint right away and thought I hope that's the only thing that was peeling..o_O
I wish we had more time to take a bunch of pics and enjoy it more because we did see some pretty cool stuff.
Billy The Kid's grave and Moab 4x4 play area's in Utah was very cool.
Wilson's Arch is pretty bad ass also.
We some awesome places to run the RCs though..;)
I'm gonna plan a trip to take the wife back up to Utah and show her. It's only about a 10 hour drive from here.

Thanks guys, I spotted the paint right away and thought I hope that's the only thing that was peeling..o_O
I wish we had more time to take a bunch of pics and enjoy it more because we did see some pretty cool stuff.
Billy The Kid's grave and Moab 4x4 play area's in Utah was very cool.
Wilson's Arch is pretty bad ass also.
We some awesome places to run the RCs though..;)
I'm gonna plan a trip to take the wife back up to Utah and show her. It's only about a 10 hour drive from here.
Glad travels/drive went well bud. Those UTHA 4x4 areas I here and see are awesome places. To go and play in your 4X4s . And run some RCs and throw some dirt or crawl some rocks. 10hr drive isn't that bad to spend some good quality time with the wife. Happy wife happy life. United looks like they need some touch up paint 🤣🤣🤣 cool pic's