Lmao wow!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
First off - quit being a freakin girl and learn to load a quad (stand in the truck grab the front put the front wheels in then pick up the rear and slide it in)

Second - ITS MULLET MAN!!!

[ame]http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=44682267[/ame]

I think his buddy probably set him up good for that one. Why else would you be running video on something like that?

I used to load my 250R like that Brandon, but I bought a Grizzly 660, and ramps are my friend :)

Yeah I guess I'm just a wimp lol.

Anyone seen that video where the morons are trying to loadc the lawnmower on the trailer BEFORE it hooked up to the truck, and it flips over backwards on them. The thing that gets me is those guys keep doing it time and time again expecting a different result lol. I guess thats the definition of insanity!

man this sucks... i can't see any vids anyone links from myspace... stupid locked down network!

I'm glad, my work locked youtube down.

I think his buddy probably set him up good for that one. Why else would you be running video on something like that?

I used to load my 250R like that Brandon, but I bought a Grizzly 660, and ramps are my friend :)

LoL thats a little different. I'm sure you have ACTUAL ramps too... I have loaded a polaris 500 4x4 like that before. Looks like the one he has is a polaris of some kind or can-am/bombardier (sp)

man this sucks... i can't see any vids anyone links from myspace... stupid locked down network!

yep. lol. just use your imagination and the video is funny...i guess lol.

lol it worked now, damn thats funny lol. i watched my buddy load my kx500 into he lifted cummins, drunker than piss, let me just say that was priceless lol.

ok i can see it now.. that isnt funny at all... one of my friends got killed back in high school like that. except he was being careful and not hitting the ram at 30mph. he was out hunting and was loading the bike afterward. it flipped over and landed on him breaking his neck. my argi teacher was there hunting to and literally picked the bike up off him and tossed it (big 4wd 4 wheeler) but it was to late. never ever use just boards to load a bike. lift it by hand or use real ramps.

that dude is dumb as poop i was not even readly for that to happen lol

that sucks about your friend i new a guy that hit a wire while riding threw a field took him clean off the bike.

I'm there with you beason. It is amazing how what might seem to be the simplest thing that we take for granted can end up being so deadly. I lost my best friend when a car fell on him after a jack stand busted.

I hit a cow once.............

that reminds me of a story that happend in dayton where i used to live. someone had called in 911 for a car stalled on the railroad tracks and an officer was headed out there full out to see whats going on. (very busy section of track). he hit a horse just outside of town. i do not know the exact speed but i know he was moving when he hit it. it took the cab clean off the car and killed the poor guy. the really fiddlesticked up part... there was never a car on the tracks, it was a prank call.

and on a lighter note. i had a deer jump over me while on my wheeler. that was "interesting..."

yea, i was hammered when i hammered it. He kinda just stood there and let out a deuce.

So did I... Drunk one night... Sadly, she found my number and called me for the next week.

In all due seriousness, I had a cousin who broke a leg with a three wheeler. But he was acting like an idiot, pullin wheelies in a rocky area.

I knew a guy who got cut off by a semi on a street bike doing 80 or so. He went under the trailer. His head was still in the helmet and about 30 feet from everything else...

the sad part is, i really did hit a cow on my 4wheeler.

yea i was driving one night on a dark ass road and i deer came jumping right in front of my car almost lost it but was very lucky

alpine what kind of 4wheeler u got?

Back