LiPo Hard Cases

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkey Wrench

My last words will likely be, Crap that didn't wo
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Anyone know of you can purchase a hard case for LiPo batteries?

I have a Losi Mini-B and the shop nearby requires a hard case for the batteries to carpet race.

I bought two more 2-cell packs but they did not come as a hard case.

Before I go through the hassle of returning them, thought I'd see if I can just get a case for them.

Anyone know of these cases even exist?

1000000349.jpg

Other than the stock batteries I'm not aware of any other LiPos that small that are hard cased. I'm also not aware of any external cases you can put around a lipo either. Not saying neither item exists but I'm not aware of any.

The mini b RTR comes with 650 mah dynamite pack. They offer the 800 mah dynamite pack as a upgrade.

You can buy hard cases for LiPo's...
US $2.37 32%OFF | Carbon Fiber Hard Case Orange Black Sheath Banana Hardcase For Lipo Battery Accessories 1S 2S 3S 4S 5S 6S Protect Cover RC Parts
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrARIbs

Now, whether they sell them for your specific batteries - you'll have to do some digging. I kinda doubt it. My suggestion would be to find someone to 3d print some for you, or find out what batteries the shop recommends.

Thanks all, didn't even think of the 3D printing! My son has two printers, maybe he can help me out.